Counseling Services Provided
- Counseling or Psychotherapy: provides individuals and families the opportunity to talk with someone who listens and is supportive. Professional psychotherapist/counselors use various techniques designed to help clients cope with or improve their situations and relationships.
- Individual Therapy: is when a therapist works with a person one on one. Individual therapy provides a person the opportunity to work through issues or problems that affects them directly.
- Family Therapy: gives family members a chance to talk together with a therapist about problems that involve and impact the family. The therapist utilizez a systems cognitive, behavioral, supportive approach to help family members understand and shift ineffective communication patterns, unhealthy roles and faulty beliefs.
- Couples Therapy: helps couples improve and strengthen their communication skills, deepen their understanding of their partners’ needs and desires. It helps resolve conflicts and repair wounds while helping them overcome obstacles that are negatively impacting their relationship. Couples working in therapy will help them strengthen their relationship or come to terms that the best thing to do is to end the relationship in a mature and amicable way.
- Parent Education and Coaching: helps parents that are living together or separate to develop a healthy co-parenting style and assure the physical and emotional well being of their children. This intervention helps single, married and divorced parents identify and remove barriers that prevent them from being the parents they want to be. It helps them develop parenting styles and come to healthy agreements considering first and foremost the best interest of their children. Parenting Coaching will help you tailor your parenting approach to fit to the needs of your children and empower you as a parent.
- Chronic Health Condition Management and Coaching: helps individuals with chronic health conditions to better cope and manage their health conditions. These conditions may include stress, depression and other emotional conditions.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): provides off-site evaluation and short term counseling to employees using the EAP work benefit to address personal/behavioral/occupational issue that might be affecting the employee emotionally or in their job performance. This service can be provided to self-referred individuals or those recommended by their employer.
Counseling Can Help You
Counseling provides you the opportunity to talk with someone, who listens and is supportive. A professional mental health therapist that can help you…
- Learn how your past affects your relationships, behaviors and current choices
- Develop more effective emotional coping strategies
- Cope with depression, trauma or anxiety
- Repair relationship difficulties
- Face and heal past hurts
- Set, work and achieve goals for personal growth
- Learn how to take action and make progress
- Feel better, become stronger and make good choices as you discover more about yourself.
- Enhance your mental health and well being